TS 1200 & 3500 Hydraulic Braking Systems
As Trunnions increase in size, it becomes more difficult for the standard indexer brake to hold them in place. In light of this, we have engineered our very own hydraulic braking system to allow for heavy off center milling and drilling. With up to five times the clamping torque of a standard rotary table, you can be assured that your fixture will maintain rigidity throughout your manufacturing process. The brake resides on the outboard support of our Trunnions and clamps simultaneously with the indexer brake.
- Supplement Stock Brake System - up to 5 times the clamping torque of stock rotary tables
- Increase rigidity by clamping both ends of trunnion or tombstone
- Eliminates Rotary movement in off center machining
- Make larger parts without investing in a large HMC
- Available to be used on any Stallion Trunnion Table
- Utilizes an air over oil booster that feeds off of your rotary table's solenoid valve
- TS 1200 has nearly 500 ft. lbs. of clamping torque at 100 PSI
- TS 3500 has nearly 900 ft. lbs. of clamping torque at 100 PSI
"We realized we could go with the large, four-axis capability on the EC 1600, get the mid-sized vertical with a trunnion table and have all our bases covered while saving a lot of money!"
Modern Machine Shop ( Cincinnati, OH ) Vertiflo Pump Company - www.vertiflopump.com