TS 1200 & 3500 Hydraulic Braking Systems
As Trunnions increase in size, it becomes more difficult for the standard indexer brake to hold them in place. In light of this, we have engineered our very own hydraulic braking system to allow for heavy off center milling and drilling. With up to five times the clamping torque of a standard rotary table, you can be assured that your fixture will maintain rigidity throughout your manufacturing process. The brake resides on the outboard support of our Trunnions and clamps simultaneously with the indexer brake.
- Supplement Stock Brake System - up to 5 times clamping torque of stock rotary tables
- Increase rigidity by clamping both ends of trunnion or tombstone
- Make larger parts w/o a large HMC
- Available for any Martin Trunnion Tables product
- Eliminates Rotary movement in off center machining
- Air over hydraulic system
- TS 1200 has nearly 500 ft. lbs. of clamping torque at 100 PSI
- TS 3500 has nearly 900 ft. lbs. of clamping torque at 100 PSI
"We realized we could go with the large, four-axis capability on the EC 1600, get the mid-sized vertical with a trunnion table and have all our bases covered while saving a lot of money!"
Modern Machine Shop ( Cincinnati, OH ) Vertiflo Pump Company - www.vertiflopump.com