CUBE CNC TOMBSTONE FIXTURE
AMROK CNC Tombstones are designed to hold the industry's tightest tolerances for flatness, parallelism, perpendicularity, surface finish, and hole location. All AMROK Horizontal Tombstone Fixtures are built and then inspected using AME's in-house Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Industry standard 2.0" spacing utilizes hardened threaded inserts and bushings for durability.
- Material of your choice - Cast iron, Aluminum, Steel, or the AMROK Epoxy-Mineral tombstone.
- All Tombstones are built and then inspected using AME's in-house Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Custom hole patterns, T-slots, or any other locating/fastening system available.
- Line for custom shapes
- Plain face - Precision machined faces without holes.
- Standard Grid - 1/2" or 5/8" Holes in a 2.000" spread grid starting 3" from bottom of base plate. Each hole includes a precision bushing for locating and a threaded insert.
- Custom options - Designed specifically for your application. Some options include T-slots, custom hole sizes, custom patterns. Contact us for more info.
- Complete turnkey solutions are available with 5th axis, Triag, Ame, Schunk, Mitee-bite and other workholding components.
AMROK® tombstones and tooling columns are manufactured to the highest precision and quality standards with our precision tolerances.
- Inserts allow positioning and clamping in every hole with co-axial positioned bushings.
- Assures high wear resistance and replaceability with hardened precision bushings.
- Replacement bushings and insert kits with an extraction tool are offered if needed.