AMROK® Tombstones are designed to hold the industry's tightest tolerances for flatness, parallelism, perpendicularity, surface finish, and hole location. All Tombstones are built and then inspected using AME's in-house Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM).
- Material of your choice - Cast iron, Aluminum, Steel, or the AMROK Epoxy-Mineral tombstone.
- Industry standard 2.0" spacing utilizes hardened threaded inserts and bushings for durability.
- Custom hole patterns, T-slots, or any other locating/fastening system available.
CAST IRON TOMBSTONES
- Plain face - Precision machined faces without holes.
- Standard Grid - 1/2" or 5/8" Holes in a 2.000" spread grid starting 3" from bottom of base plate. Each hole includes a precision bushing for locating and a threaded insert*.
- Custom - Designed specifically for your application. Some options include T-slots, custom hole sizes, custom patterns. Contact us for more info.
- Standard Grid - 1/2" Holes in a 2.000" spread grid starting 3.5" from bottom of base plate. Each 1/2" tapped hole includes a precision bushing for locating.
- Metric - For metric versions see our Triag tripoxyMineral catalog
- Material Properties – Comparable to aluminum. This lightweight material is very efficient in vibration damping, showing results better than aluminum.
AMROK® tombstones and tooling columns are manufactured to the highest precision and quality standards with our precision tolerances.
- Inserts allow positioning and clamping in every hole with co-axial positioned bushings.
- Assures high wear resistance and replaceability with hardened precision bushings.
- Replacement bushings and insert kits with an extraction tool are offered if needed.